Borisov Accounting Services (BAS) is a growing Chartered Accounting firm which provides clients with professional taxation advice on business and individual accounting services including Self Managed Superannuation Funds. No one is better qualified than a Chartered Accountant to guide your business in the right direction.
The principal, Kris Borisov, is a fully qualified Chartered Accountant and CA SMSF Specialist who possess extensive tax knowledge and over 10 years of experience in the following tax disciplines:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Business structures and tax planning;
- Income Tax;
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Fringe Benefits Tax;
- Goods and Services Tax;
- Pay-As-You-Go; and
- State Taxes and Duties.
Call us today on (03) 9336 3300 to arrange a no obligation discussion about your accounting requirements.
BAS is a client-driven firm and are able to provide a mobile service where we come to you. This service is provided for clients that are unable to travel to our office and for clients that prefer to see us in the comfort of their own home or office.
There are four reasons our clients most commonly choose BAS over another accounting firm.
- Price – we offer reasonable rates for professional services, feel free to compare with other firms!
- Quality advice – we offer excellent advice that benefits from great experience.
- Speed of output – we pride ourselves on delivering your work quickly as possible.
- Friendly service – this speaks for itself.